In case you live under a rock, The Bling Ring is FINALLY coming out this summer. I’m sure the anticipation is really overwhelming, so to tide you over, here is a comprehensive checklist of things to do in the meantime.
1. First, watch the trailer. Thank Sleigh Bells for the gift that is “Crown on the Ground.” Repeat as desired.
2. While simultaneously reading Nancy’s Jo’s Vanity Fair piece, “The Suspects Wore Louboutins.” Journalism at its best and you can trust me because that’s what my degree is in.
3. If you feel the need, you can then check out Law & Order: LA Season 1: Episode 1 “Hollywood,” which is loosely based on the events that took place.
4. But more importantly, watch all of Pretty Wild on Netflix. Whether or not you even care about the upcoming movie, I assure you this series is time well spent. Hours. Of. Entertainment. Endlessly trashy. You’re welcome.
5. Read up on all of TMZ’s coverage of the crimes here. Again, more groundbreaking journalism. And unflattering mug shots!
6. Finally, here is some wardrobe inspiration so you can totally look the part: